ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I was told I could make up to 15700.00 year since I

Customer Question

I was told I could make up to 15700.00 for the year since I started getting my widows benefits in march. does this total include the 5500.00 my husband got from his social security for the 3 months before he died in march?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I have been helping clients with SS issues for decades. many times providing advice that reversed what they had been told by SS.
Absolutely not. It is based on YOUR EARNED income. I assume you are under age 65. NOW though you have more options.
I'll offer you a telephone discussion. I'll reduce the price as you are having a rough time.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for staying online. this way I can truly help get you an accurate answer without you having to wait days.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
If you'd like the telephone discussion all you need do is accept. if not we can text back and forth.
What is your age?
How old was your spouse?
What amount are you collecting?
What is the amount he was entitled to?
There is no rush. If you do 't have some of the answers that is okay.. I can show you how to get them. Please do NOT post personal infomation on this site.