ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I am collecting full social secutiry ( delayed to 70 years)

Customer Question

I am collecting full social secutiry ( delayed to 70 years) collecting $3086/month.
My wife never worked. she is 64 years old. should she start collecting on my benefits?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
I would have her wait till 66 so she gets 100% of the spousal benefit, then when you pass she will get 100% of what you get.
There is about a 20% increase if she waits until age 66!!
I will offer you a call to discuss. I will not charge the JA 18 price.
Mine is a flat 5 and we will speak as long as necessary so you understand every option and the pros and cone. I will send the offer. All you need do is accept.
Otherwise we can text back and forth.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I just sent the offer. Please stay on line. especially if you want to text back and forth..
Everyone that has taken the telephone discussion has been more than pleased. Much easier and you learn more.