ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

What do I do to change the address of my Social Security

Customer Question

Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
This is very simple. Rather than go to a local SS office (which you can do) I suggest doing it online.
Here is the link:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
Now you can do it from the privacy of your home without having to share information . This is a secure SS website.
You can do many things here. Change the bank account where money is deposited, change your address, etc.
It's great for kids to help their parents who are ill or even struggling with dementia.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I see you are online. Before you log off:
If you do not require further assistance PLEASE rate this answer so I can be freed to help another person.
If you have other questions please ask now or later and I'll be happy to respond. I’ll be notified (even if I leave).
Even after you rate my response we can continue to chat here at no extra cost to you.
As I strive for quality vs. quantity, I find I can only handle a limited number of questions at a single time.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
O also offered you a telephone call . I find sometimes (though I thinks it easy) some people prefer my assistance to walk them through it on the computer.
The average JA call is 18.00 I do it for the minimum (5.00).
PLEASE rate my answer prior to logging offline.
Thanks and have a great day
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Oops. You went offline before we were done.
Please rate my answer.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Please rate my response in order that I can close this question out.
It will cost you nothing extra to do so and will help me greatly.
Thank you so very much in advance.