ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

How do you apply home health care benefits

Customer Question

how do you apply for in home health care benefits for someone 66 years old..not as yet drawing social security??
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
There are many things that will guide my answer.
Where are you located"
Why are they not drawing benefits?
I'd ask that you stay online so we can resolve your issue.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Depending on what insurance they have that might be the way to go. Also look to see if they have some hind of illness/nursing hole insurance.
The average JA additional service is 18.00 I'll send you an offer for a telephone discussion. My cost is just 5.00 and we can speak at length (as long as necessary to resolve this issue.
I'll wait for your responses before continuing.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
What medical insurance does she have? If a doctor says she cannot perform a number of the daily activities (bathing, eating, etc.). She may qualify for benefits.
Did you know AARP has a program where they will come and clean her house for her for free (age/illness is a factor)
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Please rate my response in order that I can close this question out.
It will cost you nothing extra to do so and will help me greatly.
Thank you so very much in advance.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me with an OK (at least). It costs you nothing extra and that is how I get paid.