ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I already askked the question. I had to send to Reno

Customer Question

I already askked the question. I had to send to Reno for my marriage certificate (of 30 years) to get my husbands benefits, I showed up at my SS office a 2:30 and it was closed with out explanation. Sign says open week days 8 - 4. why? Wht do I do now?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
Sometimes (like in Texas) they close early because of storm warnings.
It is normally open but unfortunately you will simply have to return to that office.
If you will tell me what city and state you are in I will see if there is another office.