ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

Can an ex-husband in California get Social Security Disability

Customer Question

Can an ex-husband in California get Social Security Disability benefits from his ex-wife when she has been severely injured in a car accident (broken neck) and most likely will never be able to work again?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
NO. Only she can or her child (till age 18).
I will offer you a call to discuss this because I think this is the easiest way to help you. I prefer a call. Often information from a call changes the original answer (based on the limited information supplied in the original question).
Additional information normally comes out in a call and I am better able to give an exact answer that applies to YOUR situation.
We will speak as long as necessary to resolve your issue. This is the minimum JA allows for additional services ($5-$500).
All you need do is accept the offer ($5) and I'll be able to share my number with you in a private screen.
-
I am available now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can call me at(###) ###-####I Need an answer as soon as possible. Thank you.Jean Celestino
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I just need you to accept the offer.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
As soon as you except the offer I'll be notified and I'll be able to share my number with you and the screen or I'll be able to call you
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I am est. it's 10:19 pm here. If you accept the offer I will be allowed to call
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
It's 10:30!!ill be here for another 15?minutes