ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I want to get Canadian Social Security but don't know how.

Customer Question

Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Here is a link:
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/en/pension/index.page
Are you a Canadian citizen? Have you ever worked in Canada?
I will offer you a call to discuss this because I think this is the easiest way to help you. I prefer a call. Often information from a call changes the original answer (based on the limited information supplied in the original question).
Additional information normally comes out in a call and I am better able to give an exact answer that applies to YOUR situation.
We will speak as long as necessary to resolve your issue. This is the minimum JA allows for additional services ($5-$500).
All you need do is accept the offer ($5) and I'll be able to share my number with you in a private screen.
I am available now.