ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

If I want to draw social security with benefits of $1250.00

Customer Question

if I want to draw social security with benefits of $1250.00 monthly, how much should I pay in in the next 4 years?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
That's impossible to determine. It's not a straightforward answer. Way too many factors. But if we talk I can help you get an idea what you'll get .
SS caps at about 118K a month as counting for income.
It is a formula that utilizes your highest 35 years of earnings.
Even then you may have issues.
I will offer you a call to discuss this because I think this is the easiest way to help you. I prefer a call. Often information from a call changes the original answer (based on the limited information supplied in the original question).
Additional information normally comes out in a call and I am better able to give an exact answer that applies to YOUR situation.
We will speak as long as necessary to resolve your issue. This is the minimum JA allows for additional services ($5-$500).
All you need do is accept the offer ($5) and I'll be able to share my number with you in a private screen.
I am available now.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
Start here and see what it says. We will talk anyway.
DO NOT post your SS number here.