dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My husband divorced me, against my will, about 15 years ago.

Customer Question

My husband divorced me, against my will, about 15 years ago. Now that I am retired fully, am I due any monies because 0f my marriage. My husband is alive. Neither of us has remarried again.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
How old are you?
Are you currently receiving any SS benefits of any kind?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I understand you may wish for a phone call. I will try to get an "additional services" button for that option. While it is far pricier than this forum, I am happy to set aside some time for that. Alternatively, you may proceed here in the Q&A format.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thankyou
Would you like to proceed here, as you started? Or no? Or did you want a personal attorney phone consult? I am not clear on which you prefer, based on your comment. Thanks!