ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I just applied security and was supposed to get

Customer Question

I just applied for social security and was supposed to get my 1st check today.The bank where it was sent to closed my account because of no activity and the check was sent back.What do I have to do to get my check?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
It's pretty simple. If you have an open bank account someplace (if not open one) and then use the link below to have SS deposit the money there.
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
I'll also offer a call to explain what else you might do.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I offered the call because every situation is different and in a call I can zero in on a solution that works for you.
Sometimes what works for someone else will not work for you and vice versa.
Now you have a secure SS website link where you can get this fixed. If you accept the call offer I will walk you through the process.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
If you do not require further assistance PLEASE rate this answer so I can be freed to help another person.
If you have other questions please ask now or later and I'll be happy to respond. I’ll be notified (even if I leave).
Even after you rate my response we can continue to chat here at no extra cost to you.
As I strive for quality vs. quantity, I find I can only handle a limited number of questions at a single time.