ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

What is the penalty and collecting social security

Customer Question

what is the penalty for working and collecting social security benefits
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
That depends on YOUR situation.
If you are on SS disability you can STILL work and earn an average of about 1300 a month. That is allowed and legal. there is a reduction of disability for amounts earned over that.
I'll offer you call to discuss YOUR situation and male sure you get exact information that applies to you.
All you need do is accept the call and I can share my number in a private screen.