ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I have always had taxes taken off monthly so that I

Customer Question

I have always had taxes taken off monthly so that I would not have to pay at the end of the year. This year H&R Block did my taxes and taxed me again at the end of the year. Is this a practice that is correct? She insisted that she was right in doing so. She has filed an extension until I can get verification with you. You take over 100.00 every month from me and I can't believe you are now double taxing this year. Thanks in advance for your time and help. Sincerely, **** ****
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
Apparently there were not enough taxes withheld.
As every situation is unique I will be glad to offer you a call to discuss your situation as there is more information needed that you have not shared. For example, age, other work, etc.