ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I need a copy of my social security benefits and 2014

Customer Question

I need a copy of my social security benefits for 2013 and 2014 in order to file my income tax.. Who do I Contact?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
You have several options. You can go down to your local Social Security office or if you would like I can post the link that will allow you to get an exclamation of your benefits online.
I will offer you a telephone call to discuss whichand I will walk you through the procedure.
We can speak for as long as necessary and the cost of a telephone call is only five dollars