ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

How do I obtain a replacement debit card to which my payments

Customer Question

How do I obtain a replacement debit card to which my payments are disbursed?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
You will need to go to a local branch and get a new card and any payments on the old card transferred. Then new deposits can be made to the new card.
You also need to call the credit bureau to report this.
Also the bank must freeze the old card so it does not get depleted.
Time is very important.
I'll offer you a call and walk you through the what should be done and in what order.
Any delay could cost you a lot of money.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
If you have other questions please ask now or later and I'll be happy to respond. I’ll be notified (even if I leave).
If not PLEASE rate this answer so I can be freed to help another person.
Even after you rate my response we can continue to chat here at no extra cost to you.
As I strive for quality vs. quantity, I find I can only handle a limited number of questions at a single time.