ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

Could I have the text of "Important Information" page of SSA-4926-sm

Customer Question

Could I have the text of "Important Information" page of SSA-4926-sm (1-2015).
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
You should be able to download it through this secure site:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
I will offer a call to discuss what you need translated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That does not provide me with what I need.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I believe you are seeking a document from SS regarding yourself. If that is not correct please let me know. If that is correct the link will allow you to securely to get that document.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need the same document that I had "New Benefit Account" for the personal information. I need this document for the back of that page wich is called "Important Information"... it is the same for all SSA-2946-SM (1-2015). It is a standard page with no personalized information. The reason I need it is that as the whole document needs to be translated for another government, I cannot read the middle of the document which is riveted by the apostille of the State Government. If you have access for any such form I would really appreciate a scan of that "Important Information" page... the form is not accessible anywhere on Social Security pages. I have requested a replacement of the document from SS, they sent me a different form to verify benefit, which is not what I need.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out as I cannot locate the pages you are seeking. Hopefully another expert can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. Thanks for trying!
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
No worries. I just wish I could have found it. Are you an American and how old are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am French and lived in the US for 40 years. I am 68.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I am thinking that if you log on to the SS secure site and download YOUR own form then the language you seek will be there.
Thoughts?