LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

How much is going to cost me part d?

Customer Question

How much is going to cost me for Medicare part d?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
The average cost of Medicare Part D is $31.00 per month. However, the actual cost can vary slightly and is based on what company you go through to get your Part D coverage/prescription drug plan as well as your age.
You can get an accurate estimate by using this link and choosing the type of plan that you want and thee state you reside in:
https://www.silverscriptonline.com/ps/2015/enroll.aspx?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=National%20Enrollment%2BUS%2BENG%2BSPART&utm_term=medicare%20coverage%20enroll%20online&utm_content=m_7346116549_b&msclkid=7d0a010707cc40c7997a713c25e2fb8e
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug