dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

You did not send the right payment to my bank. You never sent

Customer Question

You did not send the right payment to my bank. You never sent my 255.00 my wife DIED and you are playing with me and I am going crazy with the treatment I am receiving from the country I served to keep free.Why are you doing this to me
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
I believe you think that we are the Social Security Administration and we are not. We are JustAnswer and we answer questions about social security but we do not have access to your social security account information.
You can call the Social Security Office toll-free at 1-***-***-****.
If you have questions about social security that are not specific to your account I would be happy to assist you further---just ask.
Doug