ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

My daughter comited suscide, & my son-in-law is now wanting

Customer Question

My daughter comited suscide, & my son-in-law is now wanting Social Security Numbers of Myself (her Mother) and (Her Sister) and (Her Father) ? They had no children. Why or what could he need our SS #s for? He has already recieved death benifits of $2??.??
My daughter did mention that she had a account with ***** ***** & had left a portion of her money to her sister & her nephews, could it have something to do with this?
Please help with any advice, we all are just in shock & don't know which way to turn. Thank You Kindly, Marilyn Mitchell
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
I am sorry to hear about what happened. There is non need to share your SS# ***** ANY REASON!
I can tell you there is no valid legal reason he would need them. If you would like a call please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please credit my credit card for the full amount, I did not realize, I was getting into something that would be for a subscription for a year at a time. I only needed 1 question answered, and I thank You kindly for that. Marilyn Mitchell
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I will send this to admin as requested
In the interim please feel free to rate this response.