Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

How do I change my address with social security ?

Customer Question

Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
You can do so right online by going to http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount/
There you create an account where you can do MANY things online, and reporting a change of address is one of them. Very rarely, for undisclosed reasons, someone can not access or create an account there with the SSA, but by and large, it is very helpful and useful and saves you a trip to the local office.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.
Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.
Your online legal resource!
Hello again. It is month end - Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because it is the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:
1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR
2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.
If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service - to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here!
Sincerely,
Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional