ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I got my first deposit from social security on April 15th now

Customer Question

I got my first deposit from social security on April 15th now it's May 16th I went on line and checked my bank account and no deposit from social security Do they deposit the same time every month?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
Yes. Except if the payment date falls on a weekend then they pay early. I will get you the schedules for 2015 and 2015.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/calendar.htm
This site copy and paste the link in a browser) will get you to the SS pay calendar.
If you just got paid for the first time starting in April there will be an issue with the next payment. I have offered you a call to explain how they pay and why you have a delay.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
The pay dates I mentioned are for SSI.
As the calendar shows there are different pay dates depending on your birthday.
when is your birthday?
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
The pay dates I mentioned are for SSI.
when is your birthday?
If you are born 1-10 day of the month they pay you the 2nd Wednesday, If you are born 11-20 you get paid the third Wednesday of every month.
The calendar shows it all.