ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I make $1365.00 per month. I am trying to move to Aldersgate

Customer Question

I make $1365.00 per month. I am trying to move to Aldersgate Hud apartment.
the gross limit for Hud is $16150 yearly gross. I am overdrawing per month. I buy breakfast, supper foods and toilet tissue, milk & bread. Do you see any way possible that I can move to HUD apartmens?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
You are over the limit by 250.00. Simply earn 250.00 less per year (time off) and you will make the 1365.00. That assumes you are working and not receiving the 1350 as a pension/ss, etc.
We should talk to see how the money is earned and what can be done.