Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I would like to have my SS checks sent to a different bank

Customer Question

I would like to have my SS checks sent to a different bank account.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
There are a few ways to do this. Aside from going into any local SSA office to do it personally, you can also do it online or by form. You can find there here:
https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/Article/3825/How-can-I-sign-up-for-or-change-direct-deposit-for-my-Social-Security-or-Supplemental-Security-Income-SSI-payments
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To Stephanie O Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.
Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.
Your online legal resource!