dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Since the beginning of this year, medicare will not pay my

Customer Question

Since the beginning of this year, medicare will not pay my doctor's claims because they have somehow switched medicare to my secondary insurance. I spoke to someone at Medicare in February and was assured this would be corrected and that I should have the provider resubmit the claim in a few weeks. now it is May and the provider is still billing me. Moreover, I have now received a bill from another physician and when I called was told Medicare had rejected it because Medicare is my secondary for doctors. I can not get through to medicare on the phone. Please tell me what to do.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
This is easier solved by telephone. I will send you an offer as I have many questions that will effect the answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is disgusting. I can not get an answer without paying more money. Please refund my $39 at once.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for a response to my request for a refund!!!
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I will be happy to talk to you on chat. Having been an expert for years I was thinking a phone call would have been easier. If you would like to continue please let me now and we can do it via chat. Otherwise I will absolutely make sure you get a refund. Please let me know.