Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

I need a duplicate SSA 1099 for 2013. How do I get it?

Megan C :

Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to help you today

Megan C :

To order a new 1099-SSA you must go to the following site: https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html

Megan C :

This is how you will receive your 1099-SSA. You can alternatively call 1-800-772-1213 or visit your local office

Megan C :

Do you have any further questions?

Megan C :

If no further questions, please rate my response positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am completely satisfied with your work on my behalf and have no further needs at this time. So for now I'll say goodbye.

Thanks, Joan --if you need ANYTHING else in the future please be sure to come back. I'll make sure that I am on it right away. I can answer tax, finance, or social security questions.