Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

Hi miss megan . its me again with another question. i was

Customer Question

Hi miss megan . it's me again with another question. i was telling you when i called the hot line the lady said that the case maneger was done on the application and said that she set a reminder for herself for dec8 as you know i will turn 60 on jan 7 .why and how did you know it was approved is that the prossec
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Megan C :

Hello, Aida how are you? Thanks for requesting me

Megan C :

I know it is approved because that is the process. I would not worry too much about this. You will get your benefits.

Customer:

so what is dec 8 is that the day it goes out to the payment center and then i get that letter from there

Megan C :

Yes, that is the day that it happens yes

Customer:

and would these people on that hot line be telling me the right stuff on my file? what happens dec 8 it goes out to the center ellctronicly or the case maneger has to send it out

Megan C :

Yes, the hotline people are telling you the correct information. I do not know what happens on December 8 if it's electronic or personal but you are fine

Megan C :

You will get your benefit

Customer:

one lady said it goes by itself it's set to go. but another guy said that even if she was not there by lawit has to go out and that would be i month before my 60 bd. next time i come on it will be to ask you about taxes

Megan C :

Okay. You're fine though -- you will get your beneift

Customer:

so it was taht lady that saw my doc's and intervied is the one that approves it right there in the field office . do you think she will forget to send it

Megan C :

No, I do not think she will forget to send it. I think you are okay. You do not need to worry

Customer:

that is just fear because dec 8 is a sunday

Megan C :

They will take care of it on that Monday if they don't take care of it on Sunday

Megan C :

Please do not worry

Customer:

then i guess after that day i will get that letter right , thanks again

Megan C :

You're welcome

Megan C :

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Customer:

have a nice day i botherd you long with that

Megan C :

No you do not ever bother me

Megan C :

I like talking to you, Aida

Experience: Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Miss megan i have one more question i need you to answer. . i changed my name in social security not after i married my ex in 1989 . i changed it when we were sapareted in 2000 to file for income tax i had a baby and stayed home so my name changed on the card changed when income tax time came when i filed alone sapareted on 2000 would social security say no . to me based that i did not change my name right away after the marraige in 1989