Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level

Thanks Megan. I will need some time to digest your response

Thanks Megan. I will need some time to digest your response so how do I follow up later if I have questions? I am headed out of the office for the rest of the day. Can I respond to you tomorrow?

Again - Thanks!

Megan C :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, and help you better understand your options.

Megan C :

How are you?

Megan C :

Please feel free to respond to me whenever convenient to you.

Megan C :

Also, please don't forget to rate as that gives me credit for assisting you today

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer