Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level

Hi XXXXX am 200 over the limit to take advantage of a prescription

Hi XXXXX am 200 over the limit to take advantage of a prescription program called PAAD can I ask SS to reduce my yearly benefit by 200? Thanks!

Megan C :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, and help you better understand your options.

Megan C :

How are you today?

Megan C :

Unfortunately, social security will not change your monthly benefit. It is a calculation and it's based on your work activity.

Megan C :

They could not make the adjustments.

Thanks, Lynk for your positive rating. Please come back and visit me any time you have a question that needs answered. It was a pleasure working with you today