How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16547
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi XXXXX am 200 over the limit to take advantage of a prescription

This answer was rated:

Hi XXXXX am 200 over the limit to take advantage of a prescription program called PAAD can I ask SS to reduce my yearly benefit by 200? Thanks!

Megan C :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, and help you better understand your options.

Megan C :

How are you today?

Megan C :

Unfortunately, social security will not change your monthly benefit. It is a calculation and it's based on your work activity.

Megan C :

They could not make the adjustments.

Megan C and other Social Security Specialists are ready to help you
Thanks, Lynk for your positive rating. Please come back and visit me any time you have a question that needs answered. It was a pleasure working with you today

Related Social Security Questions