Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

Can I get a chronological listing of my work payments showing

Customer Question

Can I get a chronological listing of my work payments showing the companies I worked for?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.

Megan C :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, and help you better understand your options.

Megan C :

How are you today?

Megan C :

You can get a detailed list of your employers and your social security wages, from social security.

Megan C :

What you do is you fill out a request for social security earnings information to social security

Megan C :

It takes up to 4 months to receive the results, and in most cases you're charged a small fee for the service.

Megan C :

No fee is charged if you are getting the records to correct your social security records, or if you need it to determine eligibility for benefits.

Megan C :

Everything you need to know about getting this information can be found, HERE

Megan C :

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? If not, please reply and let me know if I have provided you with excellent service

Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer