Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

Thank you! Now one more question. We could receive the maximum

Thank you! Now one more question. We could receive the maximum benefit when I turn 66 years old and not waiting until my husband turns 66? Is that correct?

Thanks!

MyVirtualCPA :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, and help you better understand your options.

MyVirtualCPA :

How are you today?

MyVirtualCPA :

I'm sorry but your requested professional is not online

MyVirtualCPA :

You would receive your full benefit when you turn 66...you don't have to wait until your husband turns 66

MyVirtualCPA :

Then, he would draw his full benefit when he turns 66

MyVirtualCPA :

Do you have any further questions?

MyVirtualCPA :

If not, please rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer