Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

Assuming FRA (66) is 10/05/2013 and I earn $200,000 from 01/01/2013--10/04/2013,

Assuming FRA (66) is 10/05/2013 and I earn $200,000 from 01/01/2013--10/04/2013, will benefits be reduced if they are started 10/05/2013?

MyVirtualCPA :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to help you better understand your options.

MyVirtualCPA :

How are you today?

MyVirtualCPA :

No, your benefits will not be reduced if they are started at your full retirement age or later

Customer: Thank You
MyVirtualCPA :

You're welcome

MyVirtualCPA :

Is there anything else you need? If not, please rate as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today

Thanks, Richard for your positive rating. Please come back and visit MyVirtualCPA for any of your tax, finance, or social security needs. It was a pleasure working with you today.

In a couple of days you may receive a short survey. Please fill it out favorably as this will assist me with my rankings on the site.