Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level

I did not receive my social security w2 for 2012 how do I

I did not receive my social security w2 for 2012 how do I get one
I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to help you better understand your options.

Thanks for your question. Although we cannot give you these forms directly, I can tell you how to get them. You can call 1-800-772-1213 or visit your local office.

You can also go here and order online for free:

Is there anything else you need? If so...please let me know.

Please remember to rate my service excellent once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer