Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

My daughter, Lisa Anne Heflin, receives SSI. Her SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX.

My daughter, Lisa Anne Heflin, receives SSI. Her SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX. We received a letter from Social Security earlier this year giving her money amount she will receive for 2013. I am her legal guardian and mother. Is it possible to get another copy of this for for her. She is going to live in a group home in Ft. Smith AR with Bost Inc. starting sometime in August. They need this form for DDS in Little Rock. How do I get another copy of this form?

MyVirtualCPA :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to help you better understand your options.

MyVirtualCPA :

If you need a copy of your award letter, you can call 1-800-772-1213 or visit your local office

MyVirtualCPA :

Since you are her representative, these are the best two options for you

MyVirtualCPA :

You also can try to obtain this online, by creating an account online at www.ssa.gov/myaccount

MyVirtualCPA :

Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

Customer:

no

MyVirtualCPA :

Have I provided you with excellent service?

Customer:

The local SS office closed at noon. I will go to the local office tomorrow and try to obtain this information. The wait time on a phone call was 28 minutes. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your positive rating. If you need any additional assistance, please come back to MyVirtualCPA. I can also answer tax and finance questions, so keep me in mind. Thanks again for using JustAnswer.com!