Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

i need a copy of the form stating how much my social security

i need a copy of the form stating how much my social security payment would be in 2013. have lost the original and need it for evidence of income.

MyVirtualCPA :

I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to help you better understand your options.

MyVirtualCPA :

The quickest way to receive your benefits letter is to go to your local social security office

MyVirtualCPA :

Other than that, you can call 1-800-772-1213 and request that one be sent to you

MyVirtualCPA :

Alternatively, you can also create an account online, and order the letter online

MyVirtualCPA :

http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

MyVirtualCPA :

Is there anything else that I can assist you with today? Keep in mind, that we are not affiliated with social security, so we cannot actually give you your benefits letter. We can only assist you in locating the proper resources. Please rate my response as "excellent" - anything less than "ok" and I am penalized by the site.

Customer:

thank you. will call above number

MyVirtualCPA :

You're welcome

MyVirtualCPA :

Once satisfied, please rate as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

Jeannie,

Thanks for your positive rating! Please come back and see me if you have any more social security questions. I also answer tax and financial questions, so let me know if you need help in those areas as well. It was a pleasure working with you today.