dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOUR ASSOCIATED WITH THE IRS.GOV AND DO

HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOUR ASSOCIATED WITH THE IRS.GOV AND DO YOU HELP PREPARE MY RETURN OR JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION?

Hello and and thank you for your question. For over 34 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

I am a private attonrey and do not work for the IRS. Likewise I can ansswer your questions but I do not prepare returns.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my initial question was on my filing my 2011 income tax return if i can file online or prepare online since i have received a tax notice from IRS about late filing. the other question was to assure associated with IRS because i was hestitate on giving my visa card #XXXXX want the initial question answered,please.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding I never had a social security questions. Mine was strictly filling Fed taxes.do you answer these questions?