Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level

Please answer my question off line as I am getting disconnected

Please answer my question off line as I am getting disconnected every second. Question on SS reduction due to medicare. sue
I realize you have a question about social security. My goal is to help you better understand your options.

A medicare premium surely could bring down the amount that you would collect from social security.
The part B premium is $104.90 per month
Obama care has not increased Medicare premiums yet
So, her medicare premiums could be the reason that her payment went down.
If that is not the reason, she would need to call 1-800-772-1213 and speak with a representative there regarding the issue.
Do you have any further questions about this matter?
If not, please rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today.
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer