LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

My yearly Social Security benefits letter

My yearly Social Security benefits letter is lost, I need it ASAP. Can you send me an authorized letter? Name: XXXXXXXX  XXX  XXXXXXXXXX SS#: XXX-XX-XXXX Address: XX XXXX  XXXXX, XXX, NM XXXXX

Good afternoon Patricia,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you have misplaced your Award letter---also known as a proof of income letter, you may get one by going to your local Social Security office and they will get it for you, or you may call social security at 1-800-772-1213 and they can mail you one if you can wait about 10 days.

Finally, you may order one on line at this Social Security site. Click the link at the bottom right of this page which reads START, and follow the instructions.:

You may reply back to me using the Continue the Conversation or Reply to Expert link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my service to you when our communication is completed.

I wish you the best in 2013,

Thank you for your positive rating of my service, Patricia. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope than you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise.

Please feel free to bookmark the following link so you can request me to answer any future legal questions you may have:

Thanks again.

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10) there as well. It would be tremendously appreciated.