Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

I need to change my appintment time in the Scranton PA ss

I need to change my appintment time in the Scranton PA ss office. It is a matter of FRAUD. MR CANTAFIO knows about it and the office has reversed my check so it will come to mY BANK instead of the hackers. But the ss office still wants to see me to prove my identity. I can't get there at 12 :45......I HAVE TO COME AN HOUR OR LATER OR ANOTHER DAY LATER. 1:30 or later would be great. I have my drivers license and a utility bill. The office is closed now so I can't reach them
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

I practice Social Security Disability law out of PA myself. If you are presenting ID as the purpose of your appointment with the Field Office in Scranton, you should be able to appear without an appointment. And yes, Scranton started closing its doors on noon on Wednesdays, for budgetary reasons. Your best bet, in my opinion is to show up first thing tomorrow, bright and early, with your documents.

Good luck, and I am glad you resolved the hacker issue!

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions.

Alexia Esq.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately I cannot appear there bright and early. That was the crux of my problem to begin with. I am disabled and unable to get there bright and early and wanted to get there before 1:15PM not 12.45. I will have to walk in with my letter. It is about fraud and just identifying me as the correct person so hopefully they will have mercy on me....Marilyn Rau

Not to worry, Marilyn, if you can't get a ride until lunch time, so be it. You just may have to wait your turn longer, if your office works on a first come/first served basis with the standard number ticket machine. Consider bringing a book to pass the time, or some other distractor, in case there is a long wait. Good luck!