dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

how much can I work and earn without losing my disability benefits.

how much can I work and earn without losing my disability benefits. I'm trying to supplement my income by working when Ic an
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. For over 32 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you. Thanks for your question. Note, you can earn up to $1000 per month and sitll be eligible to collect SSD benefits.

I wish you well. Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Otherwise I do not get paid anything at all. BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are also appreciated An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. I wish you the best in your future.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so I won't lose my income or my medicare coverage?
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.
So long as you average $1000 or less, your benefits will continue. Note, however, that from time to time, the SSA reviews cases. And if they see you are consistently working, even earning less than $1000 per month, they can always presume that you are no longer disabled and you may have to argue that your disability is continuing.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I paid via paypal. This says if you have a followup question reply to your expert for no additional charge
But it says above that I agree to pay additionally if I accept this answer. So I don't understand
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.
yes, you may ask a follow up queston at no charge. do you have a follow up question?