How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  My experience over the years has involved Social Security,
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have not received my formSSA-4926-SM for 2011 need it to

Resolved Question:

I have not received my formSSA-4926-SM for 2011 need it to file tax what do I do to get it
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  CGCPA replied 5 years ago.
You can obtain a duplicate form from the SSA at their web site Use the contact us button at the bottom of the very first page. There you will be able to request a duplicate (on line), obtain the address of a local office (fastest if you need it in a hurry), or request one over the telephone.
CGCPA and other Social Security Specialists are ready to help you