dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I need my SSA-1099 Statement from 2010 (box 5 ) and also Medicare

Customer Question

I need my SSA-1099 Statement from 2010 (box 5 ) and also Medicare Part B premiums deducted from my benefits. Please help for late filing. Mary G. Johnson
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 5 years ago.
The fastest way of obtaining this is by going to the SSA web site at and in the search box on the top type "1099." You will then be directed to the year that you are requesting. Note, it takes a few days to receive as you canot print it out. And even if you went directly to a SSA office, it still has to be ordered. Sorry. Wish it was faster. Thanks for understanding.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Otherwise I do not get paid anything at all. BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are also appreciated An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. I wish you the best in your future.