How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taxtom Your Own Question
Taxtom, Accountant
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Tax Preparer and acountant for over 25 years
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Taxtom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an appointment at the delray beach SSnoffice to arrange

Customer Question

I need an appointment at the delray beach SSnoffice to arrange the transfer of an elderly woman's SS check to a new account at the Wells Fargo Bank in Hollywood, Fla.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Taxtom replied 5 years ago.

Taxtom :

Hello, You can call Social Security during regular business hours and make the changes or if you have a password you can do it online The beneficiary must do herself or it can be done by a person with a power of attorney on file. Thanks Tom

Related Social Security Questions