Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Its actually my iPhone. i have the free pandora app. and i

Customer Question

its actually my iPhone. i have the free pandora app. and i upgraded to 60 day trial and gave my debit card info for the payments when the trial is over. i have emailed pandora numerous times and so far they told me that i have to cancel my free pandora but they said i had to do it on a computer. so I'm at a friends using their computer trying to figure out how to cancel and add the premium. which i got an email saying they received my debit info and that my 60 day trial had started and that was a week ago......
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: the computer I'm using?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: my updates install automatically. i did upgrade my software to the 10.3
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i do know that they say i have 2 accounts the free pandora with the***@******.*** and the premium i tried to upgrade to i used my email***@******.***. i have 2 different i phones. and one crapped out permanently yesterday. don't know if the different emails would cause some problems
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 8 days ago.

I am Samuel and I can help. Which email address did you use the debit with?