Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I downloaded the update last week and at the end when you

Customer Question

I downloaded the update last week and at the end when you type in my password ***** I did something wrong or it wouldn't accept it. then requested to change my password ***** e-mail but I can not connect to the site. What do I do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is an I Phone 6 if I am not mistaken. I have had it almost two years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just updated the phone on the 4th of January. I have not really tried anything. At first I thought I had made a mistake with password ***** when I checked I had it correct. I had to change it last year because I had forgotten it.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No except I am a real novice when it comes to technology.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 4 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help you. What happened when you reset the password ***** email?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry to keep you waiting, nothing happened but would not accept. Plus to reset password ***** could not get on the web site. I am not convinced something is wrong with the phone. Everything is working, I just bypassed the password ***** BUT I know eventually I will need to use it.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im not sure that will help Samuel. I never could get on the website to change my password,

I find that information very helpful. Can you try changing the password ***** a computer? https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid