Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I need to remove a website that comes up when searching my

Customer Question

I need to remove a website that comes up when searching my email. I have tried numerous times to get a hold of that website to ask them to take it down. No one responded back. I don't think it is being used anymore. The account with my pictures is fake. I didn't sign up for the account. What can I do? Please help
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I have tried every thing no one response back
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I have not
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which operating system you are using (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) and who your Email provider is (e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yahoo and I'm not sure about the 1st one I would guess Windows

Thank you. Do you access your emails via a web browser (like Google Chrome)?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I just go to yahoo

Thank you, ***** ***** via web browser then indeed. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You can't fix it through my phone if you go to google and search my email caragen25 a website named bangme.net pops up I need to know how to remove that and I can not get a response from the website to let them know it's a fake account

I don´t need to access your phone to fix this issue, I can do it on your Windows PC. Are you interested in that offer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I only have a phone I don't have a computer

I understand and was just wondering because you said: "I would guess Windows." In this case I will forward you to a phone expert, as I am only experienced with Windows. Thank you very much,

Lorenz