Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master Of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have a new i 7 phone ***************. I have forgotten my

Customer Question

I have a new i 7 phone ***************. I have forgotten my pass code and can not unlock my phone. The fingered print dons not work either. Please help JA: How old is the phone? Customer: About 2 months JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Kept trying codes I may have use yesterday, nothing today JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Once unlocked how to set it up so this never happens again

Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You can remove the screenlock passcode and fingerprints by performing a factory reset on your iPhone 7.

Since your iPhone is locked, you cannot use the menus to perform the factory reset. Consequently, you will need to connect your iPhone to your computer and use iTunes. What is your computer operating system? Do you have a pc or a mac?

I can help you with the details in how to do the factory reset. Please let me know when you are ready to continue.