Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I bought an 882 the screen keeps freezing less than

Customer Question

I bought an 882 the screen keeps freezing less than a-year-old or custom sound in St. Louis on Lindbergh Avenue says they can't find anything wrong sometimes when I get a phone call it'll freeze up I have to turn the radio off before it will work again
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It's an iPhone 6 s but it even freezes up from time to time when I'm not even on the phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't trouble she did anything Custom Sound in St. Louis is trying to figure out what's going on but they're telling me there's nothing wrong with the head unit and I know that's not right it's been going on for about for five months
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The solution to my problem or replacement ASAP
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

For a replacement you have to call Apples warranty phone number or visit an apple store. Most often a reset will fix the issues you are having. It sounds like software glitches are causing this issue. Also if you call warranty they are going to probably have you reset it over the phone with them before they will replace it.