Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I cannot get my internet / wifi on my kindle or phone,

Customer Question

I cannot get my internet / wifi on my kindle or phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: apple5 0r6
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ive been trying my passwords and says it is locked this has been going on for a couple months
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i really need to connect I pay quite a bit for my wifdi conection.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** im going to try and help you with your issue. if i understand your question correctly, you're not able to get online with any of your wifi devices?

if that is the case, you would wnat to make sure that your passwords are correct, also making sure that if you have uppercase letters in your password ***** they are included in your password.

if those passwords are not working, then you could, if you have the ability to do so, connect a computer to your wifi router and login to the router to see what the password ***** if you cannot log into the router via a laptop or computer directly connected to the router, then the only course of action you would have would be to do a factory reset on the wifi router and take it back to factory default. Doing so will reset the password ***** wifi network name back to its default setting, which should be located somewhere on the wireless router.