Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I had trouble with an aging ac charging plug in the phone.

Customer Question

I had trouble with an aging ac charging plug in the phone. It go to the point that it wouldn't charge. We replaced the ac socket and now it is shows charging well. Now it won
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2 1/2 years. Let me tell you what I've done. I'm pretty competent with tech. Owned and electronics company and a cell phone company a few years back.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: started 3 days ago. Sometimes after charging I would have to take the battery out to reboot it. 1. Rebooted. 2. Soft rebooted. 3. Safe mode rebooted. Took battery out and held down of on key. 4e. booted up holding volume down key, menu key and off on button.......more.....
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Won't boot up ay all now. Tried everything that has ever been dreamed of, Thanks
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  JKalman replied 28 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your smartphone?

Expert:  JKalman replied 28 days ago.

If your phone still will not boot up, you may have to perform a factory reset on it.