Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I bought a phone to go with the 4 I had. No problem for

Customer Question

I bought a phone to go with the 4 I had. No problem for about 3 days and now ALL my phones are not working. I can receive a call but they cannot hear me - I can make a call and again they cannot hear me - I would like to 1) find out why this is happening and 2) when can I expect to get this corrected. I did not have any problem before I received the last phone I have read a number of reports from some of your customers and I have to say they are not good. From no call backs to help with the problem to not standing behind the warranty. If this is the case with me - rest assured I will let EVERYONE know and also report it to Consumer Reports - of which I am a member. Hopefully that will not be necessary.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am not with whatever co. you have gotten these phones from... but I'd like to help if I can.

Please tell me what co. you get the phones from.

And what co. you get your phone line service from... if it is different.

And I suggest to start with, that if the fourth phone's addition caused problems, maybe you should take it out of the configuration, unplug it and disconnect it, and see if the others work, at least.