Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My phone is completely blank. There was a message and when I

Customer Question

My phone is completely blank. There was a message and when I put in my passcode, my phone went completely black. I've plugged it in but still completely black. Van you please help me? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this is an iPhone ? If so, follow the steps below;

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

(If this is iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, then instead of doing the above step, hold down Power and Volume down button at same time until it shows Apple logo)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

How is it going Carol ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hello there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. Were you able to fix the issue ?

If the issue is fixed, please kindly rate my service as Good or Excellent or 4 or 5 stars and click Submit. Then only I will get credit for you.

If you are not satisfied, please don't rate be bad or poor or OK. Instead, please let me know and I will continue to help you